The chrysanthemum is like a hermit, which blooms in the cold days of late autumn and early winter, when other flowers have faded from the season. She represents nobility, and the elegance of people who preserve their morality under hardships, and refuse to be polluted by society. In the eyes of romantic Chinese scholars this combination of beauty and strong character makes the ideal personality.
- 8-9mm fresh water pearl.
- Matte rhodium chrysanthemum
- Hypoallergenic 925 sterling-silver or 14k gold filled ear wire
- Choose from gold or silver tone
- Total length of earrings is 2 inch
- Comes in a silk pouch and box, well-protected and ready to gift
- Ships within 1 week